Edinburgh is a very cosmopolitan city with lots of students coming from around the world to study English in the wonderful Scottish capital. Going out to enjoy Edinburgh’s great nightlife is the perfect opportunity to practice your new language skills. Boteco Do Brasil is a bar, restaurant and night club where all the cultures of Edinburgh come together to enjoy some great music from around the world.
There is only one rule… have fun! You’ll have also the chance to meet local Scottish people who want to experience the Latin atmosphere, practice salsa (every Thursday)!, enjoy live music on Fridays or just enjoy some delicious cocktails.
It is without a doubt one of our favourite venues in Edinburgh!
- Tuesdays Free Introduction to Salsa class at 8pm.
- Wednesdays Open mic night with Sergio Prazeres
- Thursdays Salsa club night
- Fridays Latin Connection with DJ Don Salazar
- Saturdays Favela Boteco Night with DJ Juan Salgado
- Sundays Brazilian Brunch
Live music every Wednesday from 10pm, Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays from 8.30pm.
- Bar Open : 11am-3am
- Food Served : 12pm-10pm
- Free entry before midnight on Fridays.
- Free entry on Saturdays before 11pm.
- Drinks from £2.
- Sunday to Wednesday All cocktails half price at £3.50, bottle of SOL £2.
- 47 Lothian St – Edinburgh EH1 1HB
- +44(0)131 220 4287