Sales ExecutiveFULL-time job
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to become part of a dynamic, multi-national team. The candidate will be in charge of sales on a local and international level and will have the opportunity to make a big impact shaping the business and developing new markets.
Who are we?
We are a boutique language school based in the centre of Edinburgh offering courses and translations in over 15 languages. We offer a personalised approach to English learning with small class sizes (max 10 students per class). We provide courses to suit every language level from beginner to advanced, with a range of options available, including General & Business English, Exam Preparation, Foreign Language Training, Erasmus+ programmes, and Teacher Training.
Our small business is growing quickly and we are looking for a Sales Executive to promote our services and drive business in local and international markets.
How will you spend your day?
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing agents / partners in person and via telephone calls and emails
- keeping up to date with industry news and reacting to any potential opportunities
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential agents / local businesses to prospect for new business
- attending and representing our school at trade fairs, event & meetings
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- gaining a clear understanding of students/agents/businesses and requirements
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- presenting our school & products
- maintaining accurate records
- reviewing sales performance
- participating in the company’s annual sales strategy
- negotiating contracts and packages
- attending team meetings
- sharing best practice with colleagues
- undertaking market research
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an English speaker (C2)
- Speaks a second language (Chinese, Japanese – Polish a big plus)
- Has a positive ‘can do’ attitude, as this role involves multitasking.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Is a fast learner
- Has an aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Has commercial awareness
- Has perseverance
- Has patience
- Is a team player
- Can work with deadlines and manage stress
What’s in it for you?
Based salary 22k /year
- Be part of a young, dynamic & international team.
- Travel opportunities every year
- Team work with the Marketing team
- Flexibility in the workplace /organisation
- Access to our evening language courses for free
- Free Coffee, tea, cakes
- Generous holiday allowance
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Contribution pension scheme
Line managers: Director of the school and the Head of Marketing and Communications.
Other jobs at inlingua Edinburgh
Now it’s time for you to wow us with your CV, a cover letter.
Feel free to share a few of your social profiles including LinkedIn.
Please send your application to Loïc Montreuil our Head of Marketing and Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date 08/02/2020
Interview week of 17/02/2020
We look forward to hearing from you and best of luck!