Who are we?
We are a boutique language school based in the heart of the beautiful capital of Scotland. We offer a personalised approach to language learning with small class sizes (max 10 students per class). We provide courses to suit every language level from beginner to advanced, with a range of options available, including General & Business English, Exam Preparation and Foreign Language Training (over 18 languages!).
For this role, you must be:
- C2 Proficiency speaker of Hungarian
- Enthusiastic with the ability to make lessons fun and dynamic
- Flexible and organised with good time management skills
- Experienced in teaching (although full inlingua training will be given)
What’s in it for you?
- A fun and enjoyable teaching environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility in working hours
- Access to great teaching materials and space to plan lessons
- Free coffee/tea/cakes
Other jobs at inlingua Edinburgh
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome candidates from all aspects of life. If you feel you’re up to the challenge the process from here is simple;
- Send your CV and a covering letter to Philip Middleton – Director of Studies firstname.lastname@example.org
- If successful after this stage, you will be asked to come to meet the managers for an interview