We are very excited to announce that we’ve been accredited as a language school in the framework of Le FOREM’s language immersion programme for 2020.
French speaking Belgian students and job seekers who are eligible for Le FOREM funding can use their grant to study in our school. We are approved as a language course provider.
We are proud to support the development of English language skills for Belgian clients. We provide two programmes. The first one is designed for Belgian students, offering 18 weeks of English lessons in full immersion. The second programme is designed for Belgian job-seekers and will offer a 3-week programme in full immersion as well. Our programmes focus on improving confidence and communication skills in spoken English, in small groups with a maximum of 10 students.
You will study General English from 09:30 to 12:45 before focusing on fluency development in the Spoken Performance class from 13.45 to 15.15. The course will cover the following:
- Speaking and listening skills
- Fluency development for social interaction
- Grammar and vocabulary development
- Common error correction
- Pronunciation, rhythm, intonation and stress
- Idiomatic and colloquial language
What’s included for Le FOREM clients?
- 22.5 hours English lessons per week from 09:30 to 12:45 and then 13:45 to 15:30
- Social programme: walking tours with guides, cultural activities, board games afternoons, pub nights, Scottish Ceilidh Dancing, Whisky tastings, museums and more.
- Use of school facilities: WiFi, coffee, tea, fridge, Office 365 (Work, Excel), iPads and iMacs, TV and more.
- Course material provided
- Final certificate
Why choose us for your English programme?
- Our classes are run in small groups (max. 10 students )
- We focus on spoken language practice.
- There are no mixed-level groups
- 15 years’ experience in International programmes such as Erasmus+ and Leonardo Da Vinci
- Our qualified trainers are native-speakers and come from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds
- Our language centre has the best location in town. We are located on Edinburgh’s busy West End with a wealth of amenities and shops nearby. We also have multiple bus stops and a tram stop within 2-min walk
- We rotate our teachers during our daytime English group courses to enhance the client’s experience and ensure they are exposed to a variety of accents, personalities and teaching styles
- We offer excellent customer service in a friendly atmosphere and have a high rate of returning clients.
- We have an excellent nationality mix with clients coming from Europe, Asia, South America and the Middle East.
- We are British Council Accredited and English UK members
- We are the best rated school in Scotland on Google Reviews (4.9/5 stars based on 123 reviews) and Facebook. You can check out reviews and videos of former students here
- International Staff. We speak 15 languages between our inlingua team (German, French, Chinese, Polish, Japanese and many others)
If you have any questions please feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your questions on Facebook Messager. We are always happy to help. Once you are ready to apply please use our online application form below.