We are delighted to announce our new partnership with giffgaff! Each new student will receive a SIM card with £5 credit on it for free! There is no contract and no obligation to top up once your credit is finished.
What is included?
- 125 UK minutes
- 500 UK texts
- 100 MB UK Data
- Free calls to giffgaff numbers
How does it work?
- Ask for your SIM card at the inlingua Edinburgh reception
- Go to giffgaff.com/activate
- Follow the instructions and register to join giffgaff for free
- Pop your SIM into an unlocked phone.
- Enjoy your £5 credit and unlimited giffgaff calls!
I used all the credit – what can I do?
You can top-up your SIM card on giffgaff’s website and select one of the following packages:
- £10 goodybag 500 UK minutes – 1GB data – Unlimited UK texts
- £12 goodybag 500 UK minutes – 2GB data – Unlimited UK texts
- £15 goodybag: 1000 UK minutes – 4GB data – Unlimited UK texts
- £18 goodybag: 2000 UK minutes – 6GB data – Unlimited UK texts
- £20 goodybag: Unlimited UK minutes – Always on data – Unlimited UK texts
Great international rates
Price per minute from the UK to mobile phones in:
- China 2p
- India 2p
- Ireland 5p
- USA 2p
- Poland 5p
- Italy 7p
If you call abroad frequently, add some airtime credit and benefit from low international rates.
Who is GiffGaff?
Giffgaff is a mobile telephone network running as a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) using the United Kingdom O2 network. Owned by O2’s owners Telefónica, Giffgaff was launched on 25 November 2009. In June 2012, Giffgaff was named best MVNO in the Mobile Industry Awards
As of September 2015, all of Giffgaff’s ‘goodybags’ come with 4G data included at no extra cost. If the user doesn’t have a 4G ready device or is not in a 4G area, the device will connect to O2’s 3G service.