Today is the day! We are back!
This morning, we welcomed our first student for English lessons after five months of lockdown due to the COVID.
As you can see we prepared everything to make our clients and staff members are safe: face shields, masks, one-way circulation, 2 meters distance signs on the floor, hand sanitiser dispenser throughout the school and we even have pots for used and sanitized/clean pens!
We have prepared a COVID 19 policy – available here
Taking into account social distancing measures and hygiene control, there is a few logistical changes to the set up of the school and our English courses.
- We carry out regular deep-cleaning of the school including all classrooms, bathrooms, common areas and offices
- We are limiting the number of students per class
- We provide appropriate PPE for students, teachers and team members
- We require regular hand washing of staff and students
- A one-way system is in operation around the school when possible
- Seats will be placed apart appropriately
- Hand sanitising stations are available throughout the school
- Clear notices explaining new procedures
- We ensure students have an opportunity to discuss any concerns with an appropriate member of the team
We take the health of our clients, teachers and partners very seriously and will communicate changes to each participant individually.
From today, you can book your programme using our online application form:
You can also find details about our programmes, prices and dates on our website:
- >> https://www.inlingua-edinburgh.co.uk/english-courses/
- >> https://www.inlingua-edinburgh.co.uk/erasmus/
- >> https://www.inlingua-edinburgh.co.uk/foreign-languages/
Also, our foreign languages term will start on the 21st of September with limited availability for smaller group lessons.
We are very excited and delighted to have you back.
Thank you for your patience and your support.