Winter offer 2019
Get 20% Off
taking place between the 4th November 2019 and 1st March 2020.
IN THE HEART OF EDINBURGH
We think that the winter time is another great time to study English in Edinburgh. Don’t miss your chance to learn English for less this winter. You will be studying in the heart of the city on Edinburgh’s vibrant Shandwick Place which provides you with an amazing opportunity to study English in the capital whilst being part of the city’s world-famous culture.
- Offer valid for all our daytime English courses.
- Courses must take place before the 1st of March 2020.
- Students may continue their course after the end at which point the standard tuition rate will apply.
- Discount can not be applied in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is not available on the Erasmus+ programmes.
- Offer valid for tuition only (no accommodation).
- Offer not valid for courses already booked.
- Offer not valid on government-sponsored courses
- Our usual terms & conditions apply.
Study more, pay less! Improve your English while enjoying the most magical time of the year. During the winter months in Edinburgh, you will have not only the possibility to experience seasonal events but also the opportunity to re-discover the city from a new point of view. From the Christmas market featuring a packed calendar of events, attractions, and festive markets to New Year’s Day. The celebrations continue as Edinburgh’s Hogmanay shows the world how to party over three days with spectacular entertainment, incredible bands and amazing crowds from every corner of the globe.
Generally speaking, the weather in Edinburgh is at its coldest in January and February, with the minimum mean temperature averaging roughly 1.5°C. It can be gusty at times and we do occasionally get snow which makes the city look even more magical – so have your camera at the ready!
Dont’ miss your chance
Learn English for less this Winter
We think that the winter time is the perfect time to study English in Edinburgh. You will be studying in the heart of the city on Edinburgh’s vibrant Shandwick Place which provides you with an amazing opportunity to study English in the capital whilst being part of the city’s world-famous culture.